HOW TO MEASURE THE SIZE OF A RING?
METHOD 1: MEASURE ONE OF YOUR RINGS
1. Take a millimeter ruler and one of your rings (which suits the desired finger)
2. Measure the inside diameter of your ring (be careful not to take the thickness of the ring into account in your measurement)
3. You just have to refer to the table below to know your ring size.
If you are between two sizes, choose the size above
INSIDE DIAMETER (CM)
METHOD 2: MEASURE YOUR FINGER CIRCLE
1. Cut out a strip of paper or thread.
2. Wrap the tape or wire around your finger.
3. Mark with a point where the two ends meet to close the circle around the finger.
4. Take a millimeter ruler to measure the distance from the end of the tape to your point.
5. It's up to you: the size of your finger circumference in millimeters is equal to the size of the ring.
Example: if your measurement is 5.4 cm, you make a size 54. If it is 5.6 cm, your size is 56 ...
If you are between two sizes (and you are for example a 5.1 cm), choose the size above: 52